Friday, June 1, 2012

Contrary to what you might think, I am alive

Hey dudes
So I haven't written anything in like a month because school caught up to me (yay finals) and I've had soccer and taekwondo and everything just built up so I haven't written anything. Sorry.
Anyway I had my birthday on the 6th and I turned 15 :) which was very exciting. I can now get my permit! Which I still have not done.......

Nothing much else is going on; I have my last soccer game and our end of the season party tomorrow so that will be exciting. I get to eat food and play with my lovely girls :) I'll miss them so much though....so not looking forward to the end. They're mah bestest friends :')
Oh yeah, we had our epic slam poetry contest at school, which a crapload of people went to. I did not expect that many people to go (though the promised extra credit brought in a ton of peeps, obviously) or that many people to read. I like the covers that people did but I think it would have been cooler if everyone had been required to write something. But whatever, the people who wrote their own stuff made up for the covers. I especially liked the O'Day's, Dylan's, Malachi's, Taylor-Ann's, Alli's and Tate's.

I liked being able to go up and just speak my mind without worrying about what anybody thought (and the lighting, you couldn't see out into the audience at all. Just dark shapes, so it was easy to yell to the masses ;) ) and even though I was nervous before I totally would do it again. I can't wait till we put on next years'.

I don't really think there's anything else to say except dear lord let the next two weeks go by fast and for me to do good on my finals!
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment