Tuesday, July 24, 2012

confession, kind of

i read other people's blogs and they have these enormous long entries and then i reread mine and look at my pitifully small entries. i don't know why, but it makes me feel like i'm not a real writer. like, i should be able to write ridiculously long posts. i'm a writer, right? at this point, i don't feel like one. for some reason this is affecting me way too much but i can't seem to get it out of my head. all I want is to be a good writer but i've never felt less like one. i'm such a freak.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the short blog entry thing. Mine are always so short. And I know how you feel about the writing thing, too. I love to write. I've started so many things that I've never finished. But I'm sure it gets better. :)
    http://caricaturesofthehumanmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete